Software Testing Symposium: Trends, Innovations and Challenges
ABOUT - Testingmind cordially invites you to attend, “Software Testing Symposium 2018”, a single day, single track event which will be held in Melbourne. This event celebrates Quality Assurance learnings from proven Industry leaders and practitioners. The Summit showcases the trends, innovations and challenges associated with modern and futuristic Software Quality Assurance. Also taking place would be sessions encompassing topics on Functional and Non-functional Quality Assurance techniques.
Apart from this, savour an opportunity to network with peers and practitioners over lunch and during networking breaks to exchange ideas and extend your connectivity across organization.
The event features an inspiring day of talks by professional speakers focused on Software Testing, innovation and influence of Digital trends in Quality Assurance. Quality Assurance Leadership, Management and Strategy converge here to bring out Industry best practices and is a key meeting place for Test Professionals and Executives from leading IT organizations.
Testingmind conducts the Quality Assurance, Digital and Automation events across the globe and after a consecutive success in US, Philippines, Singapore, Israel, New Zealand and other geographies including Australia we are conducting our Fourth event and Second event on Software Testing in Melbourne. Do look forward to an exciting topics and events that we have been known for. You are welcome to this event which makes it a great platform for Knowledge Sharing, Networking and Learning experience.
AGENDA - These are the primary topics that will be covered:
- Testing Today’s Applications in Digital world: Tools you can use
- Test Transformation: The Art and Technique for success
- Getting Ready for the Big Time: Load and Performance Testing
- Test Metrics: What’s working and how to demonstrate value of Testing?
- Removing extra QA efforts: Optimizing Testing in reduced cycle time
- Service Virtualization Testing: The Challenges you need to overcome
- Trends in Test Automation: Framework, Cloud and Scripting
- Enhancing User Experience through Quality Assurance
- What is your Testing Strategy? Perspective of Testing in Product life cycle
- Software Test Environment, Management and Architectures
- Practices for Test Data Management
VENUE - MERCURE MELBOURNE
Treasure Gardens, 13 Spring Street